Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Big sadness. I know I said yesterday I wouldn't write about my everyday stuff but this isn't everyday stuff. This is important breaking news. This is news that while I am on Noodle walking duty tomorrow, this will be my last walk with her...ever. Droopy bottom lip.

Noodle's mummy just told me that Noodle is going to live with her ex-boyfriend as it's too difficult for them to see each other all the time, which I can easily understand. Vanessa is obviously very upset and I'm not best pleased either. This is my plan for tomorrow. I'm going to get up early and take Noodle for a long walk and then sit in her house and cuddle her lots and lots.

1 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor you and I guess its raining for your Noodle walk today too.
Perhaps you could advertise as a dog walker in your local shops? I'm sure there is a demand for such services. How was the oxfam meeting? x g

 

Post a Comment

<< Home