Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Friday, October 13, 2006

Was in a major, major grump today but then I received an email from Rob who told me that my blog was being a bit weird yesterday and was hijacked by this strange picture.

It made me really smile for the first time in ages. :) I like my blog being hijacked by strange/cutely-drawn images and funny sentences which seem particularly apt to my life at the moment!

H has got a man cold but luckily (shock) isn't making too much fuss about it at the moment. While I've got a sore throat so am eating an excessive number of sugar free Fisherman's Friends which have a good soothing effect (or is it affect? Can someone please explain to me how English grammar works) on my throat.

Other GRUMPINESS - more things I've posted have got lost somewhere between me putting them in the red box and them arriving on my friend's mat like they are supposed to. :( That's two recently? Surely that's more than is statistically fair?

BEING GREEN - Went to the market (one green point) but also bought a book from HMV which is pretty much illegal in my life (-100 green points). So you can be better than me, check out the local bookshop website. This enables you to order your favourite books online (just like Amazon) but instead of going straight to your house, they go to the friendly local bookshop people up the road who you can have a friendly chat with. And not only that, it keeps them in business too.

Carrier bags refused: 5 (Two of them were those little tiny useless ones. I mean, WHAT is the point in them??? Grrrr.)

1 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger Simba said...

Thanks Rob, what would I do without you? ;) x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home