Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

GRUMPINESS - Today and yesterday have been pretty tough. How can my mood change so much from day to day?? One day I'm thinking that I've mastered this depression thing and the next I'm struggling to do anything. I'm just about getting through the days with isn't exactly great but at least they aren't causing me too much pain. Though I am feeling like I've got a ball and chain clamped onto my ankle and yesterday I pretty much needed a rocket under my feet to propel me out of the house.

Also I'm missing Noodle, not just because of her lovely funniness, furriness and unique Noodleness but also because of the structure and purpose with which it gave my day. I'm sooooo desperate for a pet but obviously that means moving and more upheaval and unsettledness which I wouldn't be able to cope with. My consultant asked me on Monday if I was settled in Leeds yet. I know he was just being friendly and after a year and a half you'd think I was, but it just made me stress that being settled means being happy and having loads of friends and that makes me think that I'll never be settled, anywhere.

BEING GREEN - Still managing to be green.
Ethical/organic/recycled items bought: 4 (out of 8).
Carrier bags refused: 4.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home