Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I'm currently doing a good impression of the princess and the pea - except, of course, I'm not a princess and there are no peas involved. Apart from that, it is quite an apt description. Realising finally that sitting on the sofa with a laptop perched on your, erm, lap is not conducive to work. I decided to decamp to the breakfast bar as we don't have a dining room table (we eat Japanese style on a table made my H's very own hand) or anything functional like that.

However I now realise that the breakfast bar is too high and although it has high stools to go with it, they are not high enough for me and my poor little back is not a happy back at all. Hence the reason for me sitting here on top of six cushions carefully placed on the top of the stool. In fact my back is letting me know in it's friendly kind of way that I probably shouldn't stay in this position for too long so I think I'll say goodnight. But I will just say hurrah for satellites orbiting around the world which allowed me to speak to my friend Rob in Australia this morning. I will work out the time difference so I'll be able to call you one day Rob, honestly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home