Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Yay have had a fun day chilling out on Stewart Island. Have made some new friends and we are planning on cooking a big Christmas lunch in the backpackers. We went to a community Christmas party today where we got lots of yummy food and Richard (my hostel friend) baked a yummy cake (I took the easy option and brought a packet of biscuits). We had to say grace before dinner (I can't remember the last time I did that) and after dinner we sang Christmas Carols. Am planning to go to Midnight mass tomorrow. Now all we have to think about is what we are going to do in the day. It's a hard life...

Can't believe it's Christmas Eve tomorrow! Hope you are all having a great Christmas-this is the closest you are going to get to having a Christmas card from me so enjoy it. Lots of love lucy xoxoxoxoxxx

3 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your summery christmas - I'm sure it'll be marvelous.

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy c my bean. We'll be thinking of you lots. pp and mm xxxxxxxxxxxx

 
At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas Lucy! I'm sure you'll have a memorable day. Drink a toast from us all in admiration of your achievements and your adventures. much love, Gill and Rob xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home