Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Can you believe it? My last night in Oz. Well for now anyway.

I'm back at Jo's lovely house in Melbourne and am being very spoilt as she's taking me to the airport tomorrow morning at 7am to catch my flight to New Zealand. All I have to do now is pack, well try and fit a ridiculously large amount of clothes and medicines and general Lucy rubbish in a bag which is blatantly too small.

If I manage to do it quickly I'll come back to the computer and write up the last few weeks, but anyone who knows me knows that's obviously not going to happen as it will take me ages to sort all my stuff out.

So in summary, YAY! Australia's been great. I LOVED it and love it - the wildlife, the scenery and, of course, the people.

And it's on to the next adventure...

2 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

New Z here she comes. Hope the keyboards there are right querty and not like these silly ones in B. Wont say where I am in case Im arrested. tHATS SUPPPOSED TO BE IB BRQCKETS BUT I AINT GOIng to find them::::
have a good flight love p x
-_àà)==)"é-_ç

 
At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck for the NZ experience. Look forward to hearing about it. Give yourself a big pat on the back for all you have managed to do, experience, try, learn and enjoy in Oz! You have done brilliantly! x G

 

Post a Comment

<< Home