Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Well tomorrow I go to the retreat. I spoke to the lady today and it's all fine. Hurrah! I'm not sure if there's email there so you might not hear from me for a while. I've realised that I've missed out a big chunk of my trip but because I don't feel like I'm travelling any more (travelling seems to have just morphed into a big holiday) I can't quite get the momentum up to write it.

(By the way Cheezels (corn and rice cheese snack) are really yummy, I don't think they're very good for you or the keyboard for that matter as my fingers are all greasy).

Animal/reptile update - a black tiger snake (sleeping luckily as apparently it's the third most dangerous snake in the whole world), a goanna (should have put that on the other day plus lizards and black skinks), a dolphin, more penguins, some black cat-like thing (not sure what that was but it ran away from me pretty quickly), a legless lizard (which does actually have legs), an evil-looking centipede and another possum.

Fi - the boys, the boys. Rob (in most of the pics) and his brother Jono (only in one*). Don't think there are any pics of David* which is a bit sad. But yep, me and loads of males giving me lots of attention. No wonder I'm so happy ;)

*Postscript I mean close-up pics. David is the one in the red jacket.

3 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are amazing! What an adventure. The island looks fantastic and the list of animals is unbelievable! What work will you be doing? enjoy, love, G x

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Fi said...

Ah but the question still remains, who is he and how do you know him?! Like I said you probably have talked about this before but I'm a bit slack sometimes...

I've told my husband we're going to Oz next year. because your photos are lovely.

 
At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi retreat w!

how great-how did you find out about it? MM wants to join you. Is Joe Mangle there? Good luck and love, P X xx X

 

Post a Comment

<< Home