Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Ooh this blogging from internet cafes is quite addictive.

The beaches here are amazing. Beautiful azure seas and white sand and no people. Rob and I walked to one yesterday in a national park and then up a hill. In fact, I think yesterday was the most productive day of my life. Up at 6 to see the sun rise- thought rob was going to let me go back to sleep but he didn't then loads of walking and then we pitched the tent just before a storm came.
Amazing stars at night and you can see the Milky Way

3 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Blogger Tinypoppet said...

YAY you Ms Simba! xxxx

 
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi sqw bean x x

I love the sound of the great Australian outdoors. Hope the rucksack strap is bearing up.

I'm off to the great Cretan outdoors but will internet-caf when I can.

Hi to Rob-he better remember me!lots of love p xxxx

 
At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya Lucy

It sounds like your having a ball, continue with your great adventure we can't wait to here more!
loads a love
katie & grace xxxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home