Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The hardest thing is accepting who you are

But how do you know what to accept and how much you can change?

I wish I could change waking up so exhausted. As usual I slept through a few cycles of my alarm so then I had to choose between meds or breakfast. I've long ago given up getting to work anytime before ten.

As I was cycling down the road, I realised something was missing. It was my bag. I'd left it in the kitchen with my keys and wallet and phone. I hope my landlady will be home this evening to let me in...

2 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've conceeded that to maintain personal self-preservation requires accepting everything about who you are, even if it is not what you wish for in the end. However, as you grow and progress, your own self-preservation pulls you up and over the hurdles, so that you change incrementally. At times, these changes occur without being obvious.

 
At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your comments about rain are very poetic.

You have managed so well to cope with exhaustion and work, that's a real achievement!

Have a relaxing and happy time in Italy. love, Gx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home