Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Friday, July 06, 2007

I am trying (honestly) not to be grumpy and in a bad mood today but it's really difficult when you wake up feeling more exhausted than you did when you went to bed. Also, my glands are causing me quite a bit of discomfort which is the last thing I need right now.

I've been updating a 'coffee calculator' in the office which shows you how much money you pay for a coffee and how much goes to the farmer and retailer. I'm going to make a Lucy calculator which I can put on my desk so people don't have to ask what's wrong with me today. It will say, Lucy's xxxx is/are bad today. xxxx = chest/stomach/head/glands/energy levels/concentration. I think that covers most things.

1 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger Fi said...

lol at Lucy's calculator - I think we could all do with one of those?! Might rid of some of the 'so how ARE you?' questions.
Keep it up wee one, there's always light somewhere in a tunnel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home