Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Saturday, June 23, 2007

At least I’m up now. It looked earlier like it wasn’t going to happen. I’ve eaten some food as well and even had a bath.

I was ill last weekend. This weekend I’m depressed. I can tell you what’s worse.

My room’s a mess.

H is going around my head a lot.

I drank some of my landlady’s apple juice that she was taking to her brother’s for lunch. Whoops!

I had cold baked beans for my breakfast.

I’ve been rubbish at taking my meds. I’m hoping the hospital will save me. As if.

What’s going to happen when my contract ends? Where am I going to live? What am I going to do?

What’s it all about?

1 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you have had a difficult weekend, not helped by the rain. Hope you are able to have a hospital bed soon, please let us know when you go to hospital and where you will be.

Have you tried going for a walk, bike ride or swim ? Sometimes exercise or fresh air can help.

Try to buy yourself some tasty healthy nibbles e.g. nuts, dried fruit, fruit smoothies etc so that its quick and easy to eat.

Good luck. love G and R X

 

Post a Comment

<< Home