Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Hello,
Well I'm still at work but I've all moved in to Vanessa's house. I have a teeny tiny room but I like it as it's so cute but I'm going to have to be super tidy otherwise everything will just go to pot. I even got up this morning and made my bed, which I think is unheard of!! I'm looking forward to going home now and lying asleep on it as I'm soooo tired. Moving and packing is very tiring as I'm sure you know and I didn't sleep too well last night.

Obviously there's still loads of my stuff dotted around H's but I guess that was to be expected. There's also a big pile of my stuff in the spare room - and that's despite the fact that I've been quite ruthless (for me anyway) as I'm finding sorting out things cathartic. Well, think I'm going to go home (to my new home) now. Byeeee.

2 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to your new home.

Glad you are enjoying work .

Very best wishes for the next stage of your life.

love, G x

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Fi said...

Things move on Simba, it may take time but looking back you never know you may be glad things turned out like this? I still am, after 2 major breakups and move-outs! 'What's for you, won't pass you' is one quote I often think of, and also 'This too shall pass'. Both are quite apt I think.

Keep up the bed making - its amazing what a positive effect it can have on the mind when you come home and it's already done :) Great for an afternoon's kip...

All the best, wishing you well
Fi
xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home