Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Sunday, March 25, 2007

The sun's shining, the birds are singing, British Summer Time is here, things are good...


...ish.

As I'm sure you know by now, there's always an ish or a but with me.

The bad thing right now is that I have a rather evil ulcer on my tongue which is making it pretty difficult to eat. Apart from that I'm doing OK. I've been to Newcastle this weekend and have decided it's my new favourite city. (God, I'm so fickle!) It was work-related but there wasn't too much work to do and I'm just so happy that my job also provides me with a social life!

Let's hope I don't suffer toooo much from not sleeping 102 hours this weekend. I'll get some time off in lieu (don't worry mum) but need to take part in a teleconference tomorrow. I'm just very glad I don't have to go to Birmingham for the meeting, as was originally planned. See, all this positiveness? Is it really me?

2 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you Lucy, sounds like you are doing well. Lots of positive thinking!

Sun, spring and fresh air are all good for increasing energy levels.

Hope thge ulcer heals quickly.

 
At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoops , forgot to sign off or to proof read! x g

 

Post a Comment

<< Home