Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Last week, I went to Birmingham to spend a couple of days with my cousin and her little 'un Amelie. I even went to Rhythm Time and got to play a few instruments (Well when I say instruments what I mean is a shaking a multiple-bell-thingy) as I was a bit sad because there weren't enough glockenspiels for me and the kids - it seems, strangely, that they had priority over me. Although no one seemed to think that it was that weird for me to be there without a child of my own.

However one lady at the 'Bumps, babies and beyond' group the next day said that I was very brave for attending without my own offspring as when she first went, she couldn't believe how anyone could cope with the noise...I didn't mind though as there were some very cute kids and I got to play with the toys.

1 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
You should come to Trondheim and help me and Elsa out at our music session, we promise to save you a good instrument. X Lisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home