Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Well that was the month that wasn't.

Hence the lack of blogging.

It consisted of the two worst weeks of my life - both caused by side effects of drugs and two not so great weeks also caused by evil meds.

And, although the drugs are still making me feel a bit weird, I am feeling better. Hurrah!

It's a bit ironic that i go travelling for six months and am pretty fine and then come back and get really ill; my poor body.

In fact, my body is mentally and physically exhausted now and I'm just really hoping that i'm going to be OK. I'm trying to keep a lid on things but feel like the side effects are the final straw although the drugs should be nearly out of my system now. And so by Tuesday I should have a better picture of how things are. Fingers crossed.

1 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you are blogging again and that things are improving for you. Good luck ! We hope you soon can start thinking about the continuation of your travels. xG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home