Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Much less stressed today thank goodness - don't know what was the matter with me yesterday. Am back in Queenstown for the night and am staying with some people I met at a hostel and then hopefully the Stray bus will remember to pick me up tomorrow morning and take me to Twizel so I can go to Mount Cook for a couple of days. Need to be in Christchurch for Monday as I have a hospital appointment (which they've made especially for me - the lovely nz cf docs), then am thinking of going to Akoroa for a couple of nights before flying out on Thursday 31st. Not long now and I meet my sis in Thailand. Woohoo!

1 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay yah chuck. Well done for so much and for being such an interesting and special peeps. Life is full of difficulties but good suprises too.

I could NEVER have done what you have done/are doing and I'm only happy about the possibility of being away from home for a whole month if I can be with peope i know-you and elfie!! love p xxxxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home