Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Was majorly stressing earlier like old me x100 (if that's possible) actually probably just normal old me but it feels pretty bad and i don't like it. Feeling much better now as i'm at Lake Tekapo which is just so beautiful. I won't even try and describe the colour of the lake to you as it won't do it justice but it's the most amazing turquoise. Thanks to Christine for suggesting I didn't miss it out. We went up the hill for a walk and i've met some nice people. yay!

1 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah! banish the stress away! You are doing great and are great!

Just about to pay Kim's cheque in
(£107.80) when I saw he hadn't signed it! i'll have to send it back. Silly k
p xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home