Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I can't believe another week has almost past and it's time for me to go and be creative with clay and glaze again. I always find it weird the way the colour of the glazed ceramic is so different from the colour of the glaze you put on but then I guess that's just the way it is. I hope some of the little animals I've been making have been fired as I'm feeling quite inventive today...

Last week, I went swimming and swam nearly a WHOLE width under water. I went with my new friend Ali which was really nice. I've been trying to do some more exercise and yesterday I even went for a walk on the beach. It was Weston, so obviously the sea was miles out but it was nice to feel the sand beneath my feet (shoes). The pier is still a crumpled burnt mess but the new designs are pretty cool so hopefully they should be able to come up with something nice or hopefully even spectacular or amazing to replace it.

I also saw my old friend Katie on Friday, who I haven't seen her for ages, and her little baby Rosie "bear" (how cute is that?), so that was really lovely too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home