Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Hello there,
Well here I am, back after my country-wide adventures. I enjoyed the nice sunny weekend especially as it was my grandparents 66th wedding anniversary on Sunday, 66 years together, can you believe that? They made the lovely chicken lunch (although there seems to be something intrinsically wrong with making your own meal on your big anniversary but we did make an apple cake with lots of yummy apples from the garden so it sort of works out fair...)

This week I went to my pottery class yesterday and today I'm going swimming although now I might just go and make the most of sitting in the sun before it goes away...

p.s. Here's a pic of me doing the cultural thing outside Thomas Hardy's cottage in Dorset last month.

1 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see you back :) Like the sound of the pottery. I hope you make something beautiful, if not useful...which is usually the way with these things.
Fi
x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home