Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Well I haven't blogged for a while - although obviously you can see that. Thought I'd start again. Let's see what the autumn has in store. Things have been a bit crazy but are getting more normal now; after being ill, I have been helping look after my Grandma who isn't very well and helping my Grandpa.

Yesterday I went to a green festival and so am now stepping up my greenness which has (to my shame) fallen off my radar a bit.

So hello to greenness and hello to me (again).

3 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo green girl and welcome back. x

 
At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to have something to read on the internet again! You've been missed
lots of love katie,grace & rose xxx

 
At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear that you are doing well and have rejoined the blogging crowd (have you seen your picture on Elsa's blogg?)xxx J,L and E

 

Post a Comment

<< Home