Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm writing this as a window of 'Lucy normality' has just appeared. Strange really as I had no sleep at all last night. That's despite the large dose of Temazepam which I'm on. Ironic really considering how much I used to sleep (but that's another story).

So, could this be the end of the nightmare?

Fingers crossed.

I seem to have reacted idiosyncratically to every drug I've been given - and i've been given a lot. Drugs to stop side effects from drugs, which isn't so great and leads to more confusion and muddle and my body being pulled apart like an old rag doll. So it's all been very frustrating and annoying.

And i've had windows of normality before only for them to have been superseded by intense periods of loonness (yes, politically incorrect, I am). So who knows? I guess if I post again soon things will be on the up and if not, i'm just lost in the dark for a bit longer...but I WILL return.

3 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger susie said...

i love you so so much, you will get better and the elf and worm will play again, miss you and think about you always.........X

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger christine said...

hello lucy james was asking after you the other day the James you met in dunedin.. I'm often thinking about you and hoping you are getting better all the time.. cheers Christine (Fortrose)

 
At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Lu,

Really sorry you have been feeling so bad. Think about you often and miss your writing.
Please let me know if I can come and visit you or anything?

Love, Adelaide xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home