Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Friday, January 12, 2007

Muchly re-writing and improving of cv has been going on. It's amazing how good you can make things sound! In fact, it's sooooooo much better now, I'm embarrassed by the rubbish I sent in before. Oh well, let's just hope it's what they want and I pass the first hurdle. One down, XXX to go. Always look on the bright side, that's what I say.

Oops! I forgot, I AM meant to be looking on the bright side and not worrying so much and accepting things as they are
. Last week, I started writing a list of all the things I achieve in the day. In the past, I've been sceptical about this kind of self-help but I've found it really useful, especially on days when I sleep late and don't think I've done very much. Now, I realise that I have actually achieved things. When I say achieve, I just mean I've done things as in, I've washed up or cooked a meal or phoned someone or even blogged but achieve is so much more positive and we like positive, don't we?

1 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger Fi said...

Hey Simba, came across your blog from Em's, though you'd wonder who was visiting from Aberdeen (if you check your site meter ;) ) Anyway, it's me and I've enjoyed reading esp about the positivism. It's something we all need more of so well done.
FiC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home