Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Thursday, January 11, 2007

After the champagne stopped flowing last night, I had my first rubbish night's sleep caused by me waking up and stressing lots about my new job. Oh the joys of being me!

I have to send the big boss person and the HR team my cv - let's hope they don't have too many second thoughts after seeing it! I had the choice of filling in an application form or sending my cv and thought the cv option would be the easier one to pass. But surely, they can't now un-give me the job can they??


1 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations !!! I agree with kt that 3 or 3 1/2 days are the only acceptable working hours. We are in the same boat again, kid and we can do it. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxps welll don luv mich xxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home