Fortnight2007_webb1.gif (image) [Fortnight2007_webb1.gif]

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Umm, somehow this has happened...

I've got a job!!!!

It's a three and a half day campaigning job at Ox in Leeds for the next six months. (There's probably rules about blogging about your place of work so think I'll have to be a bit criptic-like from now on.)

Ben's going on a secondment and they are replacing him with two lower grade campaigners, one of which is me!!

I knew it might happen last week but I thought I'd at least have to have an interview or something...apparently not!

It's all a bit surreal really. But YAY! Smiley me.

2 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray Hooray Hooray, Go Lucy, That is brilliant news, all the best people work 3 days!!! lots of love KT & Gracie xxx

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Fantastic news Lucy. Congratulations ! You made a difficult but wise choice about the art course. 2007 seems like a special year for Emily, you and your Mum! x G

 

Post a Comment

<< Home